Generate a new card
Please note that if you got linked to this page as your goal, you are not allowed to use a different card.
About Bastion Bingo
- Start on a fresh New Game file.
- Run ends upon completing a row/column/diagonal - you don’t necessarily have to beat the game!
- All glitches are permissible (excluding jaunting).
- No credit is awarded towards any goals for actions taken in levels you do not complete.
- If you must start a new game without completing your previous one, you lose all bingo progress.
- Vigil goals are completed upon redeeming the vigil in the Memorial.
- “Pick up” goals require unique item interactions (duping and purchasing do not count).
- To “complete a boss fight with X only,” X must be the only weapon used and must be the primary cause of death (Lunky dropping while you hold out a carbine doesn’t count, for instance).
- Reference lists for boss fights, metal items, calamity victims, and other information is available at the Bastion Bingo Google Sheet.
About Video Game Bingo
To win a "Bingo" race, you must complete 5 of the tasks in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The seed number is used to generate the board. Changing the seed will make a new board.
You can click on the squares to turn them green and red. This may help you organize your route planning.