Generate a new card
Please note that if you got linked to this page as your goal, you are not allowed to use a different card.
About Rayman 3 Bingo
This is a "Bingo" board for Rayman 3 races.
To win, you must complete 5 of the tasks in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The seed number is used to generate the board. Changing the seed will make a new board.
You can click on the squares to turn them green and red. This may help you organize your route planning.
- All versions of the game are allowed: Gamecube, PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2 and PS3. However, some tricks might or might not work on some versions.
- Use a completed file. (60 Teensies recommended, but not required)
- Levels must be started from the beginning, so no pre-race saving shenanigans.
- PCM - Playable Camera Mode - is NOT allowed.
- You end when you finish your 5th goal, you do not have to beat the final boss.
- Master Kaag
- Count Razoff
- The Horrible Machine
- Reflux 2.0
- Bosses do not count as Hoodlums even if they are technically Hoodlums.
- The autoscroller at the start of Fairy Council counts as part 1, so part 2 would be the first Murfy cutscene & getting your hands etc. etc.
- Matuvus are the blue creatures you need to zoom in on and Tribelles are the sleeping red creatures you need to sneak up on.
- Feel free to use this Matuvu & Tribelle guide for your routing!
- Garden Raygnomes are found in Fairy Council Part 2. They're like Piggy Banks.
- Knaaren lines must be universal, special Knaaren lines like 'Are you going to the gong party on saturday?' and 'My dad is stronger than your dad!' do not count towards the goal.
Rayman 3 Bingo by Rayman 06. SRL Bingo v5 by NarcissaWright.
Visit Rayman on Speedrun.com!